ARCAIR® Copperclad® Professional are high grade, all-purpose copperclad flat gouging electrode. It's controlled copper coating improves electrical conductivity (for more efficient, cooler operation) and helps maintain electrode 3/8" diameter at the point of the arc. Specially designed for close tolerance metal removal and scarfing applications. Excellent for general gouging applications, removing weld crowns, repairing or making dies, removing temporary welded dogs, and scarfing billets.
- Designed especially for the air carbon-arc process
- Contains a precise formulated blend of carbon and graphite
- Produces the most efficient metal removal performance in today's market
- Superior metal removal rates, cool operation, and uniform diameters
- Ideal for a broad range of applications